BTC TOP 3
WHY IS BITCOIN CONSOLIDATING?
The whole crypto space is slowly switching to metaverse gaming tokens as day by day, one is convinced that gaming, NFTs, and the metaverse are the future of crypto.
But what is going on with Bitcoin?
One main factor why Bitcoin is still showing some weakness is how DXY (US Dollar Index) has been in an upward momentum for a while now. Although the good news, DXY seems to be topping out, then Bitcoin is coiling up, tightening towards the last part of the descending triangle which could mean, a breakout to the upside is just a matter of time now.
Here are a few of the technical levels we should be looking out for Bitcoin.
We have two scenarios that either of which will still be bullish:
(1) Flipping back at $60k would trigger a bullish continuation; and
(2) If we break south and create a bullish divergence, that would also signal a short-term rally towards $62k-$63k.
Whichever is the case, when this happens, most likely we’ve had the short-term bottom confirmed.
One analyst/trader also found a potentially halfway inverse head and shoulders pattern forming on the daily charts. If this plays out, the target would be $80k-ish.
METAVERSE EXPLODING, WHO’S NEXT?
Now, as people are getting interested in the metaverse, on gaming and NFTs, there is no surprise that even with Bitcoin showing no strength, this crypto category is very much pumping and getting all the spotlight.
Just today, Sandbox, Decentraland, Gala, and Enjin tokens, to name a few, have been steadily mooning.
It would be great if we’ve all had aped these coins before they have pumped, right? But what if we missed it, are we just gonna mope in the corner and regret why we haven’t bought some?
Or will you check out some alternatives and some very good potential metaverse tokens that would follow the path of the tokens mentioned above?
To make it easier for you, we have Lark Davis showing us potential altcoins in the gaming and metaverse niche that he, himself, has bought recently knowing these coins will moon some time soon.
1. Aurory AURY – a promising Solana-based game.
2. Rangers Protocol RPG – can realize a high-performance blockchain group with cross-chain contract interoperability among the EVM systems of multiple blockchains
3. Merit Circle MC – is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) that focuses on developing the play-to-earn gaming economy
4. Illuvium ILV – is an open-world fantasy battle play-to-earn game built on the Ethereum blockchain
*And a bonus from AltcoinDaily:
5. Efinity EFI – a next-generation blockchain for NFTs, developed by Enjin on Polkadot.
Be sure to check these coins and see which one do you think is going to make you richer!
POTENTIAL 10X LOW-CAP COINS
Altcoin Daily has gathered these promising low-cap coins that could potentially go 10x this December assuming everything is going according to the plan, of course.
Here they are:
1. Ardana DANA – Ardana partners with Near protocol on Cardano bridge infrastructure
2. Audius AUDIO – Audius Launches NFT Embed Tool for Twitter and Discord
3. Celsius CEL – Celsius Will Invest $300M in Bitcoin Mining
4. Mina Protocol MINA – Mina’s newest SNARK, Kimchi, brings faster verification and prover time than the original PLONK SNARK
5. OriginTrail TRAC – The world’s first Decentralized Knowledge Graph is organizing humanity’s most important assets, and making them discoverable, verifiable and valuable; soon to be one of the parachain projects having an auction in the Polkadot ecosystem.
6. Modefi MOD – Modefi’s DAOS will provide the first truly trustless and decentralize oracle data.
7. Satoshi SATS – Fold (bitcoin company) is using technology developed by Niantic for its popular mobile game to bring the same experience to Bitcoin rewards; to launch Bitcoin-hunting AR Game
8. Rarible RARI – Rarible adds messenger feature to Ethereum NFT marketplace.
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Elisa is our Head of Market Analysis at Rocket Crypto X
You can join her Slack channel to get real-time updates from the top Crypto influencers.
If you like her work, please help support the blog. Tip Elisa!
Donate Ethereum to this address
Scan the QR code or copy the address below into your wallet to send some Ethereum
For more deals, check out our deals page